Friday, May 1, 2009

Nas & Kelis File For Divorce


This news was kinda disturbing to me. I thought out of all the Hip Hop couples, these two would be together until the end. I guess Nas couldn't deal with the sex tape of Kelis sexing that other dude. I know at first they said it was "rumored", but I guess the Truth Lies Beneath.



Slava Kuperstein wrote:


Nas and singer Kelis are headed for a divorce after less than six years of marriage.

"I can confirm that she has filed for divorce," said a spokesperson for Kelis to VIBE magazine. "We request the media to respect her privacy during this very difficult time."


Attorney Laura Wasser filed a divorce upon Kelis' behalf, citing irreconcilable differences.This is despite the fact that the couple are expecting a son together.



Kels Sidebar: Something is making me wonder if the child is even Nas? Things that make you go hmmmmmm

No comments: