Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Xzibit: I didn't mean to throw Diddy under the gay-bus"


Xzibit insists he didn't mean to suggest that Sean "Puffy" Combs is gay when he talked of Diddy taking him to a gay bar. Xzibit writes on his MySpace page, "I have no beef with Diddy. All this spin that you journalists are putting on the statements I made...is wrong. I got a call yesterday (which caught me off guard) from Diddy himself stating the club was an after-hours spot called 'Space,' I believe."
Xzibit isn't just upset that his comments were blown out of proportion, but that they implied he's homophobic. "A bigger problem I see is the negative stance these hip-hop sites and blog sites are taking when speaking of gay people in general. All I can say to that is -- people grow up! I do not like to spread hate and make it a point not to do so, so this is not the way I intended this interview to unfold."

No comments: