Friday, February 5, 2010

If You Missed It:Foxy Brown's New Diss; Trey Songz on Tavis Smiley; Fantasia On Oprah

On Foxy Brown's new song, Let 'Em Know, she is name-checking alot of rappers during her verse.

Brown drops lines about Jay-Z, former boyfriend Rick Ross, Eve, Miami rapper Trina and longtime nemesis, Lil Kim.

A number of lines are aimed at some of the more popular female rappers of the day, but most seem to be directed at Lil Kim.


“I’d rather be in the club at the bar/then to disrespect my hood on Dancing With the Stars/Nah I’m in the hood taking chances with the Gods.”
Later Brown gets more aggressive with the lyrics, adding Eve to the list of names called out on the track.


"Slam a b**ch on her back like I’m John Cena/F**k that I aint Eve, I aint Kim, I aint Trina/BK’s own Diva/I give the whole hood face lifts/Go on and fix your face b***h/"
Listen to 'Let 'Em Know'





Trey Songz is featured on the new cover of JET magazine.



You can cop your copy on February 8th. The Prince of VA was recently a guest on the Tavis Smiley show!



Fantasia On Oprah:




No comments: