Monday, February 15, 2010

Download Your Copy of "Sex Tape" 'In My Zone" and "Royal Patience"

Of course I know Valentine's Day was yesterday...Happy Valentine's Day by the way. I was supposed to upload these on yesterday, but I was busy...mind your business! LOL! I said it was Valentine's Day!!!

Anyway, my boy Will of Day26, wanted me to share his "special" 'Sextape' with you!


SexTape includes: Bedroom, Sex Tape, Sex Conversation, Knock It Out The Park, Sweat, and more.

Download your FREE copy, Here

Also, the homie Chris Breezy dropped a special Valentine's gift for you-In My Zone

In My Zone features: Too Freaky, Backout, How Low Can You Go, Sex, and more!

Download your copy of 'In My Zone', Here



And R&B songstress Teedra Moses released her Valentines mixtape "Royal Patience...A Love Journey"



Royal Patience includes joints like "R U 4Real," "Winter 96," "G-Tight" and more!! Dope mixtape!!

Download your copy of "Royal Patience... A Love Journey" Here

No comments: