Sunday, March 2, 2008

PEEP THIS!!!!!

Do you think these are "matching" tats? Some of my colleagues seem to think so. Peep This!

Def Jam looks to continue to push Jay-Z's American Gangster album. After a few singles, a new video has leaked. Check out the video for "I Know". Peep This!

My boy Mario is getting ready for ABC's Dancing With The Stars. He was spotted Mario at LAX yesterday. Peep This! Peep This! Peep This! Peep This! He's carrying a LV backpack and not a purse like Bow Wow. BTW, remind me next time when I talk to Mario, to tell him that he is copying off me. You see the phone he rockin'-the same one I have. Last time he was home, he had the I-Phone. LOL.

You know what, when did it become cool for "straight-dudes" to carry purses. I can understand the Bookbags, but straight purses? Im starting to look at folks sideways when I see this. We are going to do a special report on this coming up. But for now, check out Skateboards P's new Hermes' bag. Peep This! Peep This!

Check out this new track from Keri Hilson called 'Get It Girl'. Not to be confused as a song from Keri' forthcoming album 'In A Perfect World'. Peep This!


Trace magazine's newest issue is sure to set off romance rumors thanks to Erykah & Q-Tip's very sensual friendly cover. Peep This! Poor Q-Tip, he don't know she have put that "thing" on him. I guess we can look forward to him weirding out soon. He better ask Common, or Andre 3000.


Hip-Hop's longest running war of words just went into another round. Fat Joe has laid down a challenge to 50 Cent to square off in a one on one fist fight. Peep This!

Poor Aunt Viv looks in extreme pain as she attempts a wink at the paps. All those eye lift surgeries got her mug looking extra tight, chick can't even blink normally. Peep This!

Ashanti stopped by BET's 106 & Park to premiere her new video 'The Way That I Love You' earlier this week. In her interview with hosts Terrance J and Rosci, the singer spoke about her rumored beef with INC label mate Ja Rule. Peep This! You can also see the finalized version of the song's video in Part 2 of the interview. Peep This!

No comments: