Monday, March 3, 2008

LIL KIM, SAY IT AIN'T SO!!!!


Rumors are circulating about lesbo activity between Lil Kim and a popular Philly radio personality by the name of Golden Girl. Let's rewind-Back in 2004, Golden Girl of Philadelphia's Power 99 FM sued rapper Fabolous and his entourage for allegedly assaulting her after the station's annual Powerhouse concert in 2004. Golden Girl, whose real name Lisa Natson, is seeking $85 million in damages, alleging that she was picked up and slammed to the ground by Fabolous' bodyguard in the backstage parking area of the Wachovia Center in Philadelphia. Fast forward to 2008 and Golden Girl is back in the headlines. The radio chick (or is that groupie chick?) is allegedly writing a book about all her experiences in the entertainment business. What leaks out first? A supposed lesbian tryst with Lil' Kim, which is very explicit. "Anyway, there I was, in a position I had never been in, laying in bed with the Queen Bee, ready to eat her *****. We were in some exquisitely designed bedroom, where she was dressed in a thong. We were drinking Cristal, and I couldn't believe I was about to have sex with a chick. I felt a little weird, although I do chix with chix parties, and have a series of chix with chix DVD's. I have seen it in person at clubs, and have been asked by chicks to have it done, but I have never done it, or had it done to me by a chick. But all that shit aside, Lil Kim and I were touching, rubbing, and before I knew it, we were playing in each other's ***** with our fingers. Her a*s was so soft, I kept touching and grabbing it. I'd never felt anybody's a*s as soft as mine, and her t*tties were huge and pretty. Her nipples got hard instantly as I licked all over them. She was rubbing my **** and grabbing my a*s."

No comments: