Tuesday, March 31, 2009

MARY J BLIGE IS NOT RELAPSING!!


YOU ALREADY KNOW WHEN IT COMES TO MJB.-I DONT PLAY! I WILL SHOOT DOWN ANYTHING NEGATIVE.


Apparently there are reports that are causing some to raise eyebrows because she was spotted having a couple shots of Tequilla at a NY nightclub recently. I bet they didnt report that she tipped her waitress $500.


Kels Sidebar: They always tryna drag her name in the mud. Leave MJB alone and kick rocks! If she wants to have a drink, so what? Okay, Im done...for now!

1 comment:

BlaquePatt said...

They tripping! Mary is a grown woman who I am sure needs to unwind like the rest. If she took a few shots so what! People need to chill Mary can do no wrong in my eyes and is a beautiful woman i am sure she laugh at these type of things ..... so Mary if u listening here is a shot 2 u .