Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Beyonce A Game Geek!


Beyonce -- who recently shot a commercial for the video game Rhythm Heaven -- admits to being a gamer herself. She tells Entertainment Weekly, "I like all the Wii games. Love Guitar Hero. Growing up, I liked Tetris. I even like Brick-Breaker on the BlackBerry." And she "definitely" wouldn't mind seeing a Beyonce-inspired version of Guitar Hero. "I've actually played some karaoke games with the old Destiny's Child songs. It's so funny, because I don't get great scores. I'm like, 'How is that possible?'"



Beyonce says the first game system she ever had was "a Nintendo. I would play Super Mario Brothers. We weren't supposed to play it after 9 o'clock, and I would sneak and play all night. I loved it."



Beyonce's I Am world tour kicks off March 26th in Canada, with the American leg getting going later this spring.

No comments: