Friday, January 9, 2009

Chris Brown's Groupie Love


If groupie love is your thing, you might want to join Chris Brown's entourage. In a recent interview with Billboard Magazine Brown reveals he's had a few run-ins with some of his freakier female fans, recounting:" I recently took my cousins to a restaurant to celebrate their team winning a basketball game. An older lady, like probably late 40s, early 50s, just came up and started hugging on me. But she wouldn't let go. My security was trying to get her off. I had to push her off as I kept saying, "Get up off me." Then about a year ago, I was getting ready to go onstage. A pop-up toaster was situated at the middle of the stage. To get to the toaster, I had to go under the stage. While I was down there, I was met by a little surprise: two naked females. I think one of the guys working in my camp put them there to spook me [laughs]."

No comments: