Thursday, January 22, 2009

Bow Is Not The Father; Teams Up For New Affordable Clothing


Bow Wow is denying rumors that he fathered a baby with video vixen Karrine "Supahead" Steffans.
He tells AllHipHop-dot-com, "The thing is, I don't play about kids. I grew up without my father.If I had a kid, I definitely would be there and I definitely wouldn't lie to ya'll and say, 'I don't have one.'I'd be the first person to tell the world I got a kid. I would be thrilled!"

Bow Wow also denies that he spit on Chris Brown during a recent tour. "That's my dude. I would never do something like that...Anything crazy that comes up like that is all the way not true."
In other news, Bow Wow has tied up a deal with Stephon Marbury. Bow Wow, who'll be releasing his seventh album New Jack City Pt. II in March, recently negotiated a deal with the trailblazing brand to design a new line featuring clothes, shoes and sneakers for men, women, boys and girls. The collection, which will be both affordable and in line with the latest fashion trends, will be available for sale beginning in November 2009.
Consumers will be able to purchase the merchandise at www.starbury.com, www.princebow.com and www.amazon.com.

No comments: