Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Mike Jones & Trae The Truth Come To Blows


On the last day of the of the TJs DJs/Ozone Awards weekend an altercation took place during the 2008 Awards between Houston rappers Mike Jones and Trae the Truth.

As artists and media congregated in the press area, a commotion broke out and by the time everyone made it to the hallway, Jones was being pulled back while security rushed to the scene.

This was the scene immediately after Mike Jones got punched: Peep This!

Shortly afterwards, Jones appeared on Houston's 102 JAMZ to discuss the incident.


"It just really was a publicity stunt," Jones explained. "Everybody seen that it was the perfect time to do this. They don't have to pay for advertisements and promotion so he did that. Dude came and shook my hand and I guess he's mad because I call myself the president - because I am the president of H-Town, I run this city."


Kels Sidebar: Well I thought president's have their goons around them to protect them from stuff like this? I'm just saying....Mike Jones!!!!

No comments: