Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Amy Winehouse Challenges To Alicia Keys


Apparently Amy Winehouse is miffed that she got passed over for Alicia Keys and Jack White to record the theme for the next James Bond film Quantum of Solace. The UK singer spoke of the moviemakers decision to Britain’s New Magazine:


"I do think they could have waited a bit. If they want a worldwide hit I have them all up here,” Winehouse said, pointing to her beehive. “I guess they are going for clean-cut and boring. When I do release mine and I am tempted to do it on the same day - this would be the bigger hit. If they change their minds I’m waiting!"


Kels Sidebar: Wine-O can hold her breath...her liquor...and crackpipe on this one. Just take your ass to REHAB and stay!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

too bad Winehouse lost that James Bond gig, she has a unique sound, would have done the job admirably