Wednesday, August 13, 2008

LisaRaye Out Of The Mansion After All


Looks like the alleged wretched whore might be a winner because I'm hearing that Lisa Raye is out of there. After all the speculation it seems that Michael Misick, Premier of the Turks & Caicos Islands has issued a statement about the future of his marriage.
Yesterday the NY Post's infamous Page Six reported that after all the speculation regarding the future of Lisa Raye and Michael Misick's marriage that she was in fact moving back into the mansion to give their marriage another try.

But it looks like that isn't the case as I just got a statement emailed to me claiming that their marriage is over. Here's the statement:
August 12, 2008 – Today Michael Misick, Premier of the Turks & Caicos Islands issued the following statement:

“I am announcing that I am separated from LisaRaye McCoy-Misick. I am committed to dissolving the marriage amicably.

I believe that this is a private matter and will have no further comments. I hope that our privacy will be respected”
CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS? WHAT DO YOU THINK? DON'T FORGET TO LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS!

No comments: