Wednesday, October 8, 2008

RICK ROSS FINALLY TELLS THE TRUTH


Rick Ross has finally admitted that he worked as a corrections officer in Florida for 18 months before pursuing his musical career.

He tells Don Diva, "Yes, it's me. I never tried to hide my past. I put my name inside my C-Ds. My company has my [social security number]. I could've put a company name. I never ratted on a [brother]. I never prosecuted a [brother]. I never locked up a [brother]. When I'm making my music and I'm talking about blow, it's because I did it. When I say that I'm rich off cocaine, it's because I did it."
CLICK ON 'COMMENTS' AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

bullshit!

Anonymous said...

he had to earn a living shit CO's listen to hip hop also. And as we know some correctional officers sold drugs and some didn't either way he makes good music.

Anonymous said...

rick ross is who he is...he a cool dude i met him a few times and every time i met him he showed nothing but respect he wasn't acting fake so i didn't treat him as a fake either