Wednesday, July 9, 2008

YUNG BERG IS RACIST AGAINST DARK SKIN CHICKS



I know like once a week I clown Yung Berg for being just that-a clown. Well thanks to my Urban Informer Jr, he was online and found an interview that the CLOWN was doing. No problem with doing interviews, but the CLOWN is going to say some CLOWN stuff like




"I'm kinda racist. I don't really like dark butts too much. It's rare that I do dark butts. Like really rare- It's like, no darker than me. No darker than me. I love the pool test. If you can be like 'Yo, baby. I met you in the club. Let's go back to my house. Jump in the pool exactly like you are.'-And you don't come looking better wet than you were before you got in the pool then that's not a good look."




Basically he is trying to diss dark skin woman. I am trying to upload the audio so you can hear how DUMB this CLOWN sounds. As soon as I do, you will hear it. You will definitely hear it this weekend on my Radio show on 92Q! I PRAY that my beautiful dark sisters don't buy ANYTHING of his. Like for real, why would say some dumb ass shyt like that?






Ladies, Fellas-What do you think about this? And wait, Yes I know it's alot of people that feel that way about the opposite sex. But do you need to make it known to everybody in the damn world? Especially when you know it could affect your career!






Leave your comment!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yung Berg is a Hot @$$ Mess. I have never really cared for his music. Sexy lady got on my last nerve so how can he have the nerve to discriminate like he just stepped off the cover of GQ magazine. As i stated in my other comment, I'm gonna need him to take his Yung @$$ to bed.

Tashana~

Anonymous said...

well me being a young brown skin sista my self i say he's a damn clown ! look @ him he's a damn mess ...i never liked none of his music what the 2 hits he had .... but ummmmmmm yeah hes a clown an he's funny looking so for him to say he does like brown skin chicks hey whateva thats just more of us to go around for the sexy darkskin men! thats my OPINION on that .......-thanx kels -Ashl3y