Saturday, May 24, 2008

50 Cent Lift's BET's Rocsi's Skirt


A tape recently surfaced ofRocsi of BET's 106 & Park fame calling 50 Cent's Curtis album "garbage." Although the context of the claim was a comparison between Fif's effort and his sales rival Kanye West, with his Graduation, the G-Unit general wasn't having it. Curtis recently called in to Washington DC's TK and gave the co-host who has appeared on the cover of KING a jab of his own, "Rocsi, she said something crazy on a tape. At first, my reaction to it is I should probably tell people who she is for real." Moments later, 50 added, "She's like a pop, I know like four people she slept with. It's favoritism, when you sit on the [BET] couch because ... like I don't have time to hang out with you and sleep with you to make you like me on the show. That's not how I do things." The superstar clarified that he felt Rocsi wanted to sleep with him, a gesture that 50 waved off. The rapper added that he has sensed this sort of favoritism in the industry for some time.

No comments: