Friday, April 11, 2008

WHAT IN THE HELL???

Hell Nooooooooo! My girl Joelle sent me this picture this morning, and I almost got on my knees to pray and ask for forgiveness.

"What In The Hell" was R. Kelly thinking? This dude even has extensions! I am going to fight Robert Kelly. I know if Sadie wasn't turning over in her grave when the news broke about him pissing on little girls, I know she is now!

**Send your 'What In The Hell' pictures to urbaninformer@hotmail.com

Make sure you leave a comment. Click on the link that says "comment"

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is just utterly ridiculous!!! Fake SisQo indeed. And the long ass Rapunzel extensions just need to be stopped all at once!

Anonymous said...

I hope this is photoshopped. Whats wrong with my 2nd baby daddy??

Anonymous said...

R. Kelly looks like Sisqo's gay unlce.

Anonymous said...

I like R.Kelly and everything ,but that SHIT has to go..... C what havin money will do for me,you think u can do anything and that shit will fly...... Sad

Unknown said...

OMG!!! Sad thing is all the guys r gonna start rockin this soon. Please dont kels lol

Anonymous said...

OK I am finally concerned...y he look like he got peed on too many times?!?!?!?!? AWW Kell's...c'mon dood!

Anonymous said...

When can we expect the release of "The Thong Song" Chapters 2-12?

Anonymous said...

Well one thing for sure, you won't everrrrrrr have to worry about me changing my hair color Tasha...hell to the naw!

I was rolling when someone said R. Kelly look like he's Sisqo's gay uncle.

Anonymous said...

My question is: Is this a man you want around your child?