Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Snoop Volunteers To Write New Theme Song For Soaps



Rapper and actor Snoop Dogg loves ABC's soap opera One Life To Live. After hearing that Mary J. Blige taped a two-day performance and appearance on the show, the rapper put a call into the show's producers and volunteered to come up with a new theme song for the show.

The show's supervising music director, Paul Glass, told the New York Post's Page Six, "I'm a huge fan of Snoop and I'd love to hear what he'd come up with."

In related news, while Snoop Dogg may be affiliated with Los Angeles' Crips street gang, the rapper is all about peace. He explained: "I dream about peace in the world, you know what I'm sayin'? Just non-violent, you know no wars, no deaths, no accidents, you know positive stuff like that where it can be happy all the time 'cause that's how I like to get down."

No comments: